It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Euthsansia be legalzied?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Should euthanasia be legalized and the people who assist them considered murders?
I need someone against euthanisa and will be for euthanisa

Rules:
No profainty
respect for everone
stated answers
Limited respoenses , not too long that it takes the whole dicussion board
Follow all Battle dawn genreal gudilines

and no troling

Post subject: Re: Euthsansia be legalzied?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in the entire "Everybody must live!" policy that our world abides by in society today.

I understand that death is tragic, but I think it is ridiculous for someone to govern a person to the extent of not allowing them a peaceful death if they wish for it. In the case of Euthanasia, the patient has given consent or those who care for the unresponsive patient give consent. I think it is a clear violation of the persons humane rights (which apparently don't exist) to keep them alive solely because "death is tragic."

Although it is already governed (particularly in the U.S.), I don't think that it is within the moral bounds of the government to control when or how we die. I think it is absurd to deny a human a dignified death if they request it.

I could go into daunting statistics of overpopulation and terminally ill patient costs but I would rather stay out of those until someone contends me (saving up my ammo).

Then again, I am of the mindset that if someone wants to purchase a plane, fly it over the ocean and jump without a parachute, or jump on a trampoline with a shotgun in their mouths, it should be their right to do so.

Our ridiculous need to save everyone everywhere has led us into a lifestyle where we cant even let our kids play on monkey bars because they are too dangerous without a helmet... I recall learning my lesson when I was young due to trial and error, not a bubble suit and an industrial size tub of hand sanitizer. Our attempts to eliminate Darwinism entirely can only weaken our species.

Sorry if this offends anyone.

-Pete

Post subject: Re: Euthsansia be legalzied?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

[quote="firemanpete"]As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in the entire "Everybody must live!" policy that our world abides by in society today.

I understand that death is tragic, but I think it is ridiculous for someone to govern a person to the extent of not allowing them a peaceful death if they wish for it. In the case of Euthanasia, the patient has given consent or those who care for the unresponsive patient give consent. I think it is a clear violation of the persons humane rights (which apparently don't exist) to keep them alive solely because "death is tragic."

Although it is already governed (particularly in the U.S.), I don't think that it is within the moral bounds of the government to control when or how we die. I think it is absurd to deny a human a dignified death if they request it.

I could go into daunting statistics of overpopulation and terminally ill patient costs but I would rather stay out of those until someone contends me (saving up my ammo).

Then again, I am of the mindset that if someone wants to purchase a plane, fly it over the ocean and jump without a parachute, or jump on a trampoline with a shotgun in their mouths, it should be their right to do so.

Our ridiculous need to save everyone everywhere has led us into a lifestyle where we cant even let our kids play on monkey bars because they are too dangerous without a helmet... I recall learning my lesson when I was young due to trial and error, not a bubble suit and an industrial size tub of hand sanitizer. Our attempts to eliminate Darwinism entirely can only weaken our species.

Sorry if this offends anyone.

Euthanisa is succide at it finest and assited suicide is motivated by social factors , bullying,exclusion,life problems addictions , bad experiences so the government who by not legalizing euthanize are doing the country a service ,the amount of young Britons travelling to the u.3 and Bern to go to euthanize clinics . And you except the government to allow young teens to commit acts which they may later "regret a dignified death"

The history of the law's treatment of assisted suicide in this country has been and continues to be one of the rejection of nearly all efforts to permit it. That being the case, our decisions lead us to conclude that the asserted 'right' to assistance in committing suicide is not a fundamental liberty interest protected by the Due Process Clause."
-- Washington v. Glucksberg 1997

Allowing, breaks down the framework of law and uthanasiast killing, even when it is voluntary, involves denial of the ongoing worth of the lives of those reckoned to be candidates for euthanasia. It is a type of killing, therefore, which cannot be accommodated in a legal system for which belief in the worth and dignity of every human being is foundational.
. " overpopulation and terminally ill patient costs" , Euthanisia is a effective cost cutting method, the value of life is completely seen as worthless and the notion of kill yourself because you can will cause a lot of countless death , due to fact "i can no one can stop me" and other naive and attuides which
will devalue life

Also this breeds silly ideas about euthanisa being a way forward , euthanisia is just succide sugar coated , to b e |dignifed"
No offence dude but i would NT say "cuts overpopulation and terminally ill patient costs"
find that quite offensive
-Saeed

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]