It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: My strategy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:18 pm 
Private
Private

Okay here is my strategy Join early or dont join at all if it passes tick 200 then i dont join but if you manage to find a early one then heres what to do.

First for your location dont choose and overcrowded spot and try to pick a spot in the corner so less enemies can attack you make sure no high lvls are nearby. After you have built your castle make 2 food structures 3 gold and 3 lumber after that make the calvalry;Vehicle structure and get the spear thing in. after that you should be broke then if you have 100 tokens which you should boost and you will have 3000 gold then make as many soldiers as you can you can probably only make 15 calvalry but thats pretty good if you chose a good location. Then conquer as many as you can dont choose an alliance early in the game because ranks will usually change an alliance could go from one to 17 in just a few ticks. After you find an alliance just well try to win.

Hope this helped you choose a good strategy :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: My strategy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:09 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Tip;

Make sure you have engery, basic scan and sat scan before you come out of protection. Try to have range beore tick 200. Also have an allanice ready before you join a world ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

I don't suggest building lumber/oil unless you will be sending out mass squads to conquer other players. It is best to go out of protection right away so you get the resource boost. It doesn't matter if you get conquered right now, just work on getting farm up to 5 and metal to around 4. Find an alliance with good players and you won't even have to worry about threats. If you have tokens, spend them on 50 workers.

But that is how I play, everybody is different and if your own way works then do it your way!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

If your playing seriously, like return said, have an alliance ready. Its always good to organize before a round, and have a plan.

And you should also have energy, lots of it. Scans become very important the first 100 ticks.

And its not bad to join late! My best round was when i joined at tick 340, ended it ranked 20, 29 crystals, 800 units, and a relic :P (until i lost it xD)

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]