It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Malfion's 5 Step Guide To BattleDawn
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Dear, newbies, citizens, or those of you who are just not good at BattleDawn. Listen carefully because what I am about to tell might save your life; well of course only in the game of BattleDawn. Whatever means necessary, please do not use this guide as a way of life or a guide to take care of a baby.

Step 1
THE BEGINNING

Create a colony and follow the tutorial of the game to understand what the game is all about. If that is not done, do not continue with the game or this tutorial because in fact, you might be a qualified moron. Though, those of you who have played other real-time strategic games, please feel free to skip the tutorial and play at your free will.

Step 2
TWELVE HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE

Before starting a colony or if you already started a colony and you're still in protection, get on the forums and find a clan you can join or talk to some of your buddies and make a clan. Maybe have a cup of lemonade and some pizza and discuss in the game room. However you do it, it doesn't matter to me just get in a clan. You don't want to be like Little Susy and thinks the sun has a smiley face and the bugs are singing, and then all of a sudden you decides to take the long walk home and get kidnapped and butt-plugged by guy wearing retro glass with a long smelly beard that smells like a dead cat and some sort of cologne. Never walk alone.

Step 3
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID

Ok big stuff, you got through the first two steps. But remember, your playing against probably about 2000 other people. Make sure at all times you are protected. Remember don't be like Susy and think you got it. Take a couple of Kung-Fu classes or some Karate. In other words be prepared for Mister Predator. At all times be afraid of the world around you, you never know who is on your side and who is going to tickle your pickle (or fiddle your drums for those who are girls.)

Step 4
NOBODY CARES WHO YOU ARE

Do not message people and be like "can we be friends, I totally think we should be friends." Nobody wants to be your friend unless it's your clan, then ok maybe or if it's an ally then go ahead and take a shot at it, but more than likely, nobody cares to listen about you or be friendly with you. Do you think Mister Rapist wants to be your friend? Maybe his friend Mr. HandCock, he definitely wants to share some secrets with you. Besides, didn't your mommy ever tell you to never to talk to strangers.

Step 5
PLAY THE GAME

If you made an account and went through all four of these steps, please don't waist BattleDawn memory to hold your puny colony so you can come the next week and expect to be alright. Play every day as much as possible. While playing though, make sure you eat sleep and exercise for a beneficial life.

I hope this guide helps you with your playing progress in BattleDawn. Oh by the way, if you have skipped any of these steps, then don't bother playing.

Your friendly neighbor but not so friendly BattleDawn player,

Malfion

Post subject: Re: Malfion's 5 Step Guide To BattleDawn
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i have to say this isn't a good guide to battle dawn.

currently retired until school closes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

demonlord wrote:
i have to say this isn't a good guide to battle dawn.

you are officially a moron.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:02 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

It's an Abstract Guide...which to me is quite good ...

Equal to mine =]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

what i meant was it does help but it doesn't really help explain what you really need to know in the game. in fact most people don't know how to play bd right. i've been stuck with that question for rover 5 months and i recently learned it from my experience and it was very annoying to wait all those times

currently retired until school closes

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]