It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: MM's Newbie Tips [#003]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Welcome to MM's Newbie tips where I give you some valuable pointers on how to be successful in BD!

Last tips i gave out were how to be an alliance LEADER now i will tell you how to play as good alliance MEMBER.

Be active! This is without a doubt the most important attribute any player must have to be successful. I ain't saying be on 24hrs a day. I mean you don't attack a target then come back after attack is finished(unless u sure no more units can be produced at target)or staying offline for 50 ticks on 1 tick world.... :lol: (50hrs for those not sure) Checking in and out is fine but you must actually do something then watch your actions and the actions of others. Activity is the number thing at both making great alliances and killing any alliance.If you wanna be ultra active and stay online all day be my guest(does help you get to a lot of stuff before others). Follow Leader's instructions! I can't tell how frustrating it is when members don't listen...you can have 2000 medals(awards from getting top 10 at end of era) if you members do not listen, you won't be getting one that era :lol: If leader mass messages alliance, actually read whole thing(even if it's LONG..) and try your best to not only do what he tells you but get others who aren't to help out. If you believe your leader not giving good instructions then follow them for now and show he/she the negative if in fact the leader directions do not benefit alliance. Don't plot behind leader's back(unless he is absolute trash :lol: jk) and vote in new leader, try to help current one get better. Switching leaders sometimes works well but only do that if you are 100%(not 99%...) 100% sure it will benefit team. Do not make annoying or unneeded mass messages! I have seen this a lot recently and just am confused by it. Literally had a members mass message "Military Madness what is our chassis??" that is message that you can just ask leader..also seen two members talking to each other with mass messages...Leaders as it is get there in-boxes flooded with messages and useless masses just add to it... and other members do not want to read that. They will read one useless one and then not open an important one or not read it thoroughly because they think all masses here are...well..useless. Example of good mass message from member(Hey guys here is Battle report from a battle i had with "so-so" alliance,or hey guys pick up activity,or hey relics are out,or even though it's sometimes annoying hey does anyone have any spare metal/oil? need to do so-so) Notice i didn't say hey anyone got reds? That's just annoying... Example of bad mass message from member(so-so in our alliance really sucks and is noob we should kick him,or I am gonna leave if you guys gonna play like noobs,[even if they are all noobs don't mass it to them..] Do not fight with fellow members! This is what starts to destroy good teams a lot. Yes ik johnny you attack that colony first and mike sniped you but do you have to argue about it all week? John if mike called u noob just tell leader(yes ik what ur thinking....snitch) he can get rid of the toxic players. If you feel your about to argue with fellow member just settle matter before it gets to far..if you feel other members are arguing just try to draw attention away from argument(because saying stop never works) Chemistry must be present in elite alliance. Don't be a bum...! If John has 500 score but has killed over 1500 units,been in over 50 battles, and has control over 36 outposts...he is not a bum. Mike on other hand has 1000 score, 0 outposts,been in 7 battles, and killed 36 units. Yeah he has better score but he is not doing anything to help alliance therefore he is a bum.. One member can only do so much at a time. Multiple members can control and area, conquer small alliance, and so much more. Yeah score is important but an alliance that has battled in many battles with 560 power all together will beat they 800 power alliance that just builds and tries to avoid big battles. Talk to your fellow members Logging in,attacking a colony and wreck,then logging out when 5 members are on ally chat is not good. Yes your building team score but you don't know what is going on(and believe me there is always something going on) John saw that Z alliance is getting close to your hive and him,leader and other members are talking about it on chat(maybe skype) and you missed that you guys need to start building more anti vehicle since enemy uses vehicle. Leader didn't mass cuz everyone except you already know plan and are in chat. Maybe John sees a crystal and places coords on chat. U dont see crystal when looking over map and now it's gone to other alliance. Maybe leader sees that you are on so he says your name and how he wants to know if you can help John kill neutral alliance but you don't look at it and now leader is angry because John lost army trying to attack by himself. Always try to chat to fellow members when you get online. Builds chemistry and knowledge all throughout alliance. Lastly help out other players without them asking!You see John has 7 oil which is way to little to do anything so why not send him 1000 oil from the 10,000 oil you have. Mike is attacking a colony but already logged off. Jam the player he is attacking to help potential conquer not know what is going on. Jerry has built an op and plan to make radar there but feels someone may be attacking it. Put Satellite scan for him so he can see culprit. Help them with the small things and i promise they will hep you in need. I think i covered it all. If you honestly feel i left something out, go ahead and post it here :)

Thanks for viewing a MM newbie tip! For questions feel free to private message me or find me on BD or BG worlds. Hope this tip helps you!

-MM

Last edited by Military88 on Tue May 03, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: MM's Newbie Tips [#003]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

MM ILLY :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:39 am 
Private
Private

They will read one useless one and then not open an important one or not read it thoroughly because they think all masses here are...well..useless. Example of good mass message from member(Hey guys here is Battle report from a battle i had with "so-so" alliance,or hey guys pick up activity,or hey relics are out,or even though it's sometimes annoying hey does anyone have any spare metal/oil? need to do so-so)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:16 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

This is really a good guide for new comers nice job buddy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

most crystals -98
most conquers-76

regards,
BD PRO

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]