It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Start off guide
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Ok this is my first guide. This strategy isnt one to get you #1 but to be known.
First off find a location that suits you. I suggest near some protected nebs. Why? because you know vets take down sheilds right away :D . But if your going to lead make sure theres also some unportected poeplt there too, for inviting.

After that make the resource structures to lv 3. ALso if your going to lead make the energy structure right away as well. Make the beams workshop (because lots of people rush for vehicles right away) and make a barracks. Once you need more resource sbring sheilds down.

It would be smart to build the scans to take out the newbs right away. I suggest building 8 beam infantry and 5 concussive infantry.

Next if your starting an allaince start inviting as much people as possible (ones that you want)

Once you get some peopel in your alliance make the vehicle structure and dmg structure.

Assuming you start on tick 1 and in an ideal location. On a single speed server you might have a thriving allaince by tick 20. make sure by tick 25 though oyu have atleast 30 units Becaus eif your a big allaince tkaing up all the conquers in an area you might get some competition.

i hope you liked it :P

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

Post subject: Re: Start off guide
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

pretty good guide for people that join era's first, but it doesn't help people who starts later.....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

If you read the last line it said "assuming you started at tick 1..."

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

o, right....

anyway, I guess most people join at first few ticks now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well i suggest for the people who start out late (E.g. 100 Tick+) and theres already powerful alliances should first focus on building all the resource structures (E.g. Earth/Mars = Food, Metal and Oil / Fantasy = Farm, Gold and Lumber.) When you have these 3 Structure max you would gain alot of resources and if you let you workers build up you would have more power and better rank then people who have units, i usually join late and always do this tactic helps out really alot since about 500 after i join, i have all structures max and have a good rank. Well you can keep the shield on but i have it off since you get to have a 300 Tick Resource Boost.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:04 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

SoulMechaPreet wrote:
Well i suggest for the people who start out late (E.g. 100 Tick+) and theres already powerful alliances should first focus on building all the resource structures (E.g. Earth/Mars = Food, Metal and Oil / Fantasy = Farm, Gold and Lumber.) When you have these 3 Structure max you would gain alot of resources and if you let you workers build up you would have more power and better rank then people who have units, i usually join late and always do this tactic helps out really alot since about 500 after i join, i have all structures max and have a good rank. Well you can keep the shield on but i have it off since you get to have a 300 Tick Resource Boost.

I dont know if the admins would accept using such kind of color. Red is a mod color. Scarlet is a Sr. Mod [a member named Shion] color. Try not to use either.

---------------
Quite a nice starting build. Lv 3 it all i guess.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ronelm2000 wrote:
SoulMechaPreet wrote:

I dont know if the admins would accept using such kind of color. Red is a mod color. Scarlet is a Sr. Mod [a member named Shion] color. Try not to use either.
---------------
Quite a nice starting build. Lv 3 it all i guess.

Oh never knew that since this is my first post :P
Sooo what colours are allowed then?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]