It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Mobile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:26 am 
Private
Private

:D no suggestion at the moment the game is great :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:05 am 
Private
Private

guys plsz have special buttons to control some large army and selecting army all at once from the main base

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:06 am 
Private
Private

I was always thinking about the units, and how you can add new types of units, i know we are talking about BD going on mobile, but.. since we have custome worlds, i'd say its safe to try new types of units that makes the game more challenging in the far future

how about we add another Special Structure, that lets you make special units, the special units can be anything, example:

1-high speed units (allowing upto 1 ETA) attacks
2-Bomber Special Soldier ( just like a spy, you can have one) lets u plant timed bombs on colonies or OPs etc...

ofc these things needs to be studied, as what hp/damage/range should it have and such.. but its a far idea as i said.

Something completely new, that makes the old users a little more challenged :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:02 am 
Captain
Captain

k so another problem playing via mobile
idk whether this has been reported earlier but still here it goes

When we select a squad a dialogue box appears on bottom right side , now if ur target is below the box then dart! what to do , cant move that box

now this problem can be encountered via photon as it has 3 different modes , touch , mouse and drag
selecting drag mode we can easily move the box as well as move here and there

so it would be good if battledawn mobile app to has these 3 different modes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:40 am 
Private
Private

Three very controversial ideas:

1) Have a higher authority to appeal to if you feel your admin is being unfair. Said Authority will verify any claims of farming, etc from their own observation.

2) Marketplace where players can buy and sell with real money or tokens. They can sell their outposts, relics, temporary control of army etc. and even accounts- through battledawn and BattleDawn will get a commission. Account selling already happens in mass but a) BattleDawn doesn't earn from it now and b) There is possibility for scam. So why not just allow in game transactions and earn from it?

More players will flock for this. We will finally have financial incentive for winning an era, achievements, medals, etc.

3) A server with an entrry fee. This will increase skill:score ratio since there will be less farming(BD will earn from that too). It will be awesome for affiliates too because they can promote that world as a paid product and be more efficient.

This would also allow a no/limited boosting world which everyone seems to want.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm 
Private
Private

Pls get the BD toolbar active
and make the surverys for free tokens a little easier as it was before
40 tokens/day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :? [color=#408040][/color]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:04 pm 
Private
Private

will we get this on the BB Z10 ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Personally, I think it would be better to make sure the critical functionality is easy on mobile rather than forcing the entire game into mobile.

I usually just need to use BD on my phone for critical or emergency moves, so I think the number 1 focus should just be being able to quickly find and move squads rather than cluttering the app with things like the PM/chat system or the community screen.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

ARF wrote:
Personally, I think it would be better to make sure the critical functionality is easy on mobile rather than forcing the entire game into mobile.

I usually just need to use BD on my phone for critical or emergency moves, so I think the number 1 focus should just be being able to quickly find and move squads rather than cluttering the app with things like the PM/chat system or the community screen.

If you use a browser such as Puffin, I strongly suggest using a stylus as well as it is not as hard to move around.

If to a specific location, have someone post the cords IGC and there you go. Regards to specific squads, Using the radar and other functions helps drastically. Maybe have a search function. For exmple click the search link to search for a Beam squad......I actually lump all like units together so for beam I would query BRT for beam and CARM for armor. You can take provisions to make life easier in the long run. Just takes a little extra TLC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The main problem I have when using Puffin is moving squads to an op I already have squads on. It just selects the squads that are already there and forgets the ones I selected, So I have to move the other squads somewhere first then recall them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next