It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Short story contest! 1000 BLUE TOKENS TO WIN!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:01 am 
Private
Private

One their was a contest to win a thousand Blues for writing a short story well to cut a long story short I won.

Post subject: Nice
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:19 am 
Private
Private

Nice
:)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:02 am 
Private
Private

:D
ads126 wrote:
Hello and welcome one and all to the Battle Dawn short story contest!

By writing a short story about Battle Dawn you can win yourself up to 1000 Blue Tokens!

You can write absolutely anything about Battle Dawn whether it is the horrors or glorification of war or a worker having a dear friend killed in a devastating nuclear bombardment the selection of plots is endless.

The panel of judges will be made up of:

Myself (ads126)

BD moderator Aister

And .........................................

Spoiler:
Founder of Battle Dawn Michael!!!

The prizes will be:

1000 Blue Tokens for 1st place
500 Blue tokens for 2nd place
250 Blue tokens for 3rd place

Now for the all important rules and regulations:

Maximum amount of words is 250 words.

Stories must be Battle Dawn related.

Normal forum rules apply so please ensure the material that you submit is appropriate.

Only one entry per player

Any breach of the rules will result in the entry being void from the competition and further sanctions if forum rules are not obeyed.

The closing date for the contest is Sunday 11th May. The results will then be posted and tokens awarded as soon as possible after the closing date.

All entries must be submitted on this forum thread and only entries are allowed on this thread.

Any questions please feel free to message me.

Good Luck to you all. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:29 pm 
Private
Private

In the underground City of Atrea, There lived a rogue killer named JD.
It was the year 3050 on Earth and the city lived off Gold, Diamonds, and Endless Minerals. An Army of Destructive Mechs were being built in the Sky Obelisk Plane of the city. The city was great in all its splendor, and JD was betrothed to Princess Jaime. Four months after, the city got attacked by an army of Anti Mech Artillery. King Kol of the Kingdom of Geezbur, wanted Princess Jaime for himself. Princess Jaime, send one final word of advise to JD, and became Kol's girlfriend. The city's army was badly damaged but the city itself was saved because it had a protective shield activated.

Heartbroken, JD slipped a spy to Geezbur as an emissary who vowed to give King Kol gifts of 100,000 minerals and 200,000 gold for the newly wed.

When King Kol was going to get married the princess. JD Prepared a big nuke warhead that was going to be launched to the chapel. Geezbur didn't build an ion cannon that time. So JD lead his secret army of Range 5 Mecha and with the emissary leaving the kingdom placed the entire chapel on lockdown. JD swarmed the chapel and killed every Artillery Unit Protecting it without loss. Princess Jaime, before lockdown, delayed the wedding and both JD, his Range 5 Mecha, and Princess Jaime went home and they got married and lived happily to the end.

Best Rank: 1
Most crystals: TBA
Best Power: TBA
IGN: TKM/The Killing Machine/Bloodsword

Last edited by princenavarro on Mon May 05, 2014 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

The Struggle
A short story by Ignite

Every day on the Martian landscape something seems to change, objects that once seemed to distant seem to come closer, and closer, until one day they were upon us, striking with lightning speed from all around, the spams broke through our network tearing out entire empire in half. This shocked people and sent everyone into chaos. With the communication line severed and the empire in total disarray the emperor had to step up and gave a speech in front of his commanders, he claimed that this strong empire will stand forever and no matter how much of a struggle we must face we will stand tall and proud. With this coordination started to improve, the invaders slowly started to be pushed back, with his best commanders on the flanks and his more inexperienced commanders working in unison to recapture what was lost the invaders lost more and more ground as the days passed. The Struggle continued for what felt like decades but eventually the invaders were forced to make one final stand, one massive battle, this battle would decide who lived and who perished on the desolate Martian wastelands during this time tensions on either side were high and people were frightened of what lay in store. On the eve of the battle the Empire commanders noticed a glowing light to their east and a sudden feeling of dread hit them, they realised they had been locked down, and the glowing light was a missile set to hit the centre of their forces, and just behind it the invaders marched....

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

will think 1st then i'll write here :D

Leader Of M"THE INDIAN MAFIA''
eMo ThE GreAt

Fury,XxX,M,SP
skype-soniya.madan1

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The year was around 3500. Dates were lost in the war the left earth in ruins. Governments were destroyed, cities ruined. Those that didn't flee to mars or travel back in time to a better world were left on earth to build up their own colonies. The world was a miserable place.

Tick 1. The being known as the Godmin came to exist in a glorious pyramid. He gave the world a purpose to carry on living. His only message, "compete for supremacy." He handed out blueprints for all sorts of military needs and hid himself back in his pyramid, never to be seen again. To this day nobody knows what his true purpose was. Was he looking to re-establish the old earth, was he a messenger of god? The most common rumour, however, is that this was all just a game to him.

None-the-less the people rallied behind his message and armed themselves ready for combat. Alliances were forged, peace treaties were made, tensions rose until the inevitable happened...

Tick 2500. The Godmin has arose from his pyramid and is displeased with the results of his doing. He has threatened to eradicate all powers and put the world back in to the miserable state he found it. The only questions floating around now is what had the humans done wrong? How could they better their efforts from their first try? Who are the people with the ability to change the world?

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Mostly everyone is over 250 words :|

Read the rules pls.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:27 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

It was a beautiful morning with the sun rays shining through my bedroom window.When I woke up, my first thought was " Go to the computer, access BD, go go go.". As I switched on my computer, opened Firefox, went to the Battle Dawn website...I saw the words printed out " Battle Dawn has closed down" . I gasped in horror. I used up 100k reds on that game...NOOOOO....

I woke up, found my face resting on the keyboard...Battle Dawn still open. Whew! Now to spend more reds to win the era ! Also, if I do that, I can help support BD :)

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Once there were a bunch of people who got diseased by a unique virus on earth . The bug had travelled all the way from Mars making all the people go into fantasy . The virus caused several bad effects on the people .They began to fall in love with computer screen, they couldn't sleep well and even their real life was destroyed.

After years of research scientist were able to capture the virus and knew about its origin. The virus came from the future through the means of a portal. There was world war 3 going on in the year 3000. The war was so intense that people used all the nuclear weapons . Missiles were fired randomly and even the ion technology couldn't preserve the earth. As a result there was a loss of 100k soilders with vehicles and tanks. The world was dominated by fear and the remaining people of earth flee from earth to mars.

In the meantime scientist Ilona and Seth were experimenting to discover a virus .The virus had some crazy effects but would make people fight inside a computer rather than the real world. It was the only way to save humanity and the earth.At last their hard work showed up and they were successful to create the virus.

In this way battledawn was formed.

:D Now gimme the 1000 blues.Lol ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next