It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:28 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Last edited by barajo11 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You know, I have never been a spiritual man. But when I was younger I met a terminally ill man as part of a classroom assignment where I was to interview someone who has a different insight on life.

He said to me: "Son, life is about dealing with the different toxins you ingest in the best way possible. The best thing to do is to avoid these toxins in whatever way possible. Now toxins can come in many forms, they can be as simple as a thought or as complex as an addiction. The trick is, my boy, learn which ones you can handle early on in life, then maybe you can avoid the mistakes I have made, and the consequences that follow."

I have lived by this for quite some time, accepting the toxins, and moderating my usage. However, all that effort was a complete waste of time as of 2 minutes ago when your post gave me cancer.

-Pete

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:47 pm 
News Team
News Team

it sounds like ur in some sort of drug ring pete.

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:24 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:00 am 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

barajo11 wrote:
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

You know, I actually have plans for the after-life. And before you ask no, I'm not into the whole "god" thing although IF I did happen to stumble across god then I would treat him the same as I would with someone I saw walking down the street, neutral. (assuming if he takes the form of a human being, who knows?) Because this is my belief in basic form... You live in this reality (or any other reality, yes parallel universes), you die, you live your second life in your own reality where everything pans out the way you want it to, to make up for all of the [DATA EXPUNGED] you had to put up with in your "first" life. Now I'm not going to go into detail here because as you can see, this post is starting to turn into a novel but that's basically the gist of it.

BTW, I won't be surprised if this thread gets taken down, as this appears to be a spam post and you've also provided a link to god knows what.

Bots Bashed: 4,956

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:59 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Xzyckon wrote:
across god then I would treat him the same as I would with someone I saw walking down the street, neutral. Because this is my belief in basic form.

and where is bogus faith or nonsense belief in this practical explanation ? where is it ( fertile brain )

alright ( fertile brain ) now come to point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:23 am 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

barajo11 wrote:
and where is bogus faith or nonsense belief in this practical explanation ? where is it ( fertile brain )

alright ( fertile brain ) now come to point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

That was in context to how my belief works, in the afterlife you become a god within your own universe. Therefore this figure we call "God" must have been at one point just an ordinary mortal like you and I within another universe who then inevitably died and formed this one after.

Also, what has this got to do with memorising every single thought and action each second for the past minute?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:40 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Xzyckon wrote:
barajo11 wrote:

That was in context to how my belief works, in the afterlife you become a god within your own universe. Therefore this figure we call "God" must have been at one point just an ordinary mortal like you and I within another universe who then inevitably died and formed this one after.

Also, what has this got to do with memorising every single thought and action each second for the past minute?

you can believe anything you can also believe 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5. does it means that any sane person will also follow such an nonsense ( dullard ) like you ?

and if you cant recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute. then how would you will recall every single seconds detail of your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?

what is your answer ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 am 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

barajo11 wrote:
you can believe anything you can also believe 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5. does it means that any sane person will also follow such an nonsense ( dullard ) like you ?

and if you cant recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute. then how would you will recall every single seconds detail of your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?

what is your answer ?

I don't expect people to conform to my beliefs, if they want to then that's fine but otherwise I'm not going to force them, that's wrong. But at the same time, I don't expect people to put me down just because my views are different to theirs. You should know that this is an extremely subjective thread.

- End of discussion -
PM me instead, I'm not going to let this become a big argument on a public forum.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:16 pm 
Major
Major

was going to let the thread pass by since at first you seemed to be the harmless kind of crazy person that you see on the side of the road trying to explain to random passers by using a demonstration with marbles how sandy hook is a false flag commie plot to steal everyone's guns but now it seems like you're the militant kind of crazy person who lashed out at xzyxzy so here's my response to your entire "proof" of the afterlife.

barajo11 wrote:

no, but there is documented proof of the important things I have done, for example a birth cirtificate, a passport, my exam results in the SQA database and other such *CENSORED* that could be used to objectively prove my existance and the things that have happened to me.

barajo11 wrote:

like I said, birth cirtificate proves my birth, numerous photographs document my cherished memories such as my first bike or whatever. you would have to prove that these photos and documents were forged.

barajo11 wrote:

this is what is refered to in intelectual circles as sophistry. what you're saying is just buzz words and phrazes that are meant to sound smart and thought provoking but really its just garbage. you have made a logical leap that does not follow to start with. because we dont remember every second of our life we may have forgotten a god therefore there dieffinately is one? that reasoning makes no sense. the burdon of proof would lie on the person making the claim (in this case you asserting that I forgot that krishna did it) to provide evidence and simply saying "well prove me wrong!" is not evidence. oh and saying scientists don't understand truth is just demonstrating your huge bias and lack of reasoning.

barajo11 wrote:

the difference between my father and god however is that there is impirical and indisputable evidence for his existance. he has a birth cirtificate, a driving liscence, exam results in the SQA database, numerous tax returns, countless albums full of photographic evidence from his birth to present and I from my personal experience have seen for myself that he exists, I am looking at him right now.

God, however, has none of these things. the only evidence for his existance he ever left was a series of books each contridicting eachother and themselves in numerous passages writeen by men with vested interests in deceiving people into seeing them as prophets. this wouldn't hold up in court really, would it?

barajo11 wrote:

what it looks like you're trying to get at is a fictional scenario in which I don't know who my father is? but I know from the fact that I am born and came from a women who was impregnated by another human that one of the males on the planet who was alive 9 months before my birth was my father. even if I didnt know which I'd know it was one of them.

barajo11 wrote:

so what you're saying here is you assume I've been after some deep search after my father (which I haven't I am fully content in the explaination that the man who impregnated my mother, raised me and is sitting right in front of me is my creator) I am wasting my time and I should just give up and accept krishna? (even though most people dont have this weird search for god that you clearly had). I think it's very important that we "waste our time" by searching for the real truth and not just settling for a god. scientific inquiry has discovered a perfect naturalistic explaination for humanity which is much more satisfying that just going "*CENSORED* it that god thing seems somewhat plausable I guess I'll just go with it and be done searching".

barajo11 wrote:

I take my mother as a much more credible authority than perpetuators of tribal morality and mysticism.

barajo11 wrote:

I'm a pacifist, so I strongly dissagree with this, people can live a peaceful life it's just the majority of humans don't. one of the main advocates of violence throughout history has in fact been the church you do realise? waging holy wars and executing heritics and those who deviated from the groupthink in some way. here's just a few of the atrocities commited under your chosen religion hinduism:
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captivity ... ringapatam
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_ ... r_massacre
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Ac ... t_of_India

And thats just a few from one of the relitively peaceful of the 7 world religions. if you were a muslim or christian we could go all night. want to live a peaceful life? abandon religion and treat others as you'd want to be treated.

barajo11 wrote:

I am actualy unhappy because I don't ignore those four problems. #Misanthropy

barajo11 wrote:
if I didn't have sugar, caffeine and fried chicken my life would be significantly worse. those things feel good for a reason, they wont make your life worse as long as you dont overdo it. the total rejection of hedenism in religion is one of it's worse aspects. it's okay to enjoy things.

barajo11 wrote:

if krishna thinks he's getting a bite of my food he can *CENSORED* off quite frankly.

barajo11 wrote:

it's at this point in our post I am concluding that you're either a troll or in some sort of cult. if its a troll GG if its the cult I fear for the safety of the people around you.

barajo11 wrote:

why don't you try facing a mirror and chanting "what am I doing with my life" for 5 minutes and if you don't see any kind of effect you're officialy too far gone and in need of professional help.

barajo11 wrote:

my faith is actualy never blind, I only ever believe in something if I have good reson to. it's called skepticism and critical thinking but they don't teach that at whatever variation of church your imaginary friend's followers go to.

barajo11 wrote:
Source(s):

what a load of sophistic bull *CENSORED*.

barajo11 wrote:
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( http://www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })

if you want to see the purpose of human life click this link

barajo11 wrote:

I'm not even going to pretend I read this last paragraph. I'm sure it was as *CENSORED* as the other ones though. people don't change.

bye.

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next