It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Boston Attacks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:34 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

My thoughts and prayers are for those of you.

This world is out of control with the religions and politicks of our Goverments.
some how a simple game as Battle Dawn brings ppl from all ethnics religions and beliefs to work together.

we are all pepole from different faiths and yet even in a war * GAME * we manage to resolve issues.

I pray for all of us.

Post subject: Re: Boston Attacks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

nypride wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are for those of you.

This world is out of control with the religions and politicks of our Goverments.
some how a simple game as Battle Dawn brings ppl from all ethnics religions and beliefs to work together.

we are all pepole from different faiths and yet even in a war * GAME * we manage to resolve issues.

I pray for all of us.

This really is a good way to describe our community here at battledawn. I've never found a more open place where everyone can just mingle and have fun, take things seriously and just have a blast most of the time. Minus the lack of sleep :) As for those in Boston; I hope they recover soon

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

My thoughts and prayers go for those at Boston, and yes the BD community is really something else.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:23 am 
Private
Private

Used to be FPS but I switched over to PC games 5 years ago-heavily- I still play FPS but RTS communities are much more close with eachother :) Which is why I love the BD community. I guess in my Halo 3 laddering team we were pretty close but its more of a heavy competition thing. We never just trolled around and made jokes to pass time like we can in BD.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]