It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: RoFL vs RAGE & DINO
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Firstly, I'd like to say a special thank you for everyone who has played in the era, from RoFL to some of my close friends in RAGE, because it has been the most competitive that I have ever played in almost three years of playing, this Earth 3 has had a significant impact by changing what a lot of old and new generation competitive players thoughts about Battle Dawn as a game which is dying to one filled with lots of hopes for it to run in the next few years there are to come.

Furthermore, Malice is right for his second argument yet it isn't all only based on PLO, even though I'd like to express my honestest appreciations towards him, PLO in my opinion is one of those few SOLO players still around who never misses a chance to antagonize the ruling alliance by refusing defeat and resisting by any means, when it could even take him to boost thousands of reds to still prove to the world that it's not ever yet, join an alliance to turn it against RoFL when we're busy trying to have a safe access to AA, and then leave it to form his own team and extend the era for a few hundred ticks... As I am highlighting Malice's first example of keeping to fight even after being killed, in a phrase: never giving up! PLO, I'd like to tell you that you have my full gratitude, I like your mentality and I'd like to say also: Yes, I do respect you.

To what concerns RAGE, I'd like to give credit for their leader who's one of the oldest players around, GodBob, who I've met in one of my eras and who also possesses, as I've played an era or two with him a few months ago, that mentality of never giving up along with his members besides some of them who became my closest friends and most notably Krieg and Skillz during the CE. I can say you guys have done a great job, I've rarely seen an alliance as "ready to fight" than yours.

Moreover, I have a point of view about betrayals that I'd like to share right now after some experience though it may seem a bit inaccurate. The way I perceive Battle Dawn in general is a game in which I have to make friends in order to enjoy it to the maximum of enjoyment because I was never made to play SOLO, but it's been said that every medal has its backhand, as I'm making allies I would as well get to make myself opponents anyway while still preserving on that sport spirit as per your example. Malice you're stating that being friends with everyone is no longer a good option yet, I would never betray any of those people I would have made friends with to be aiming for more competition since this game is entirely built on human relations. You know, if we thought for a minute, after all it's real life, not a simply a game and my previous words mirrors my mentality...

Finally, for the BD community most appreciated pleasure:
Spoiler:

It's a battle that took place on UnderWorld's colony as we were collecting their crystals after our nukes hit their crystal filled bases.

-George

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:38 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

100003765070161 wrote:
Malice you're stating that being friends with everyone is no longer a good option yet, I would never betray any of those people I would have made friends with to be aiming for more competition since this game is entirely built on human relations. You know, if we thought for a minute, after all it's real life, not a simply a game and my previous words mirrors my mentality...

You can view it that way if you wish George. I have no ill will towards loyalty, trust me. But lately, I've been encountering a lot of old friends getting seriously angry with me simply because I'm willing to play and compete against them. THAT in my opinion, is detrimental to the game. These people asked me to step down and give them the win without a fight. SOMETIMES they give the proposal of "highest score wins, other gives relics over". This type of gameplay hurts the community as a whole because the people who do this are the experienced and strong players. If the strong all gather up together against the weak and new, why would they ever want to stick around? I'll admit, I've done battlehugs every once in a while. Everyone has, but when it's every era on every world, it becomes bad.

If you joined the last E1 era and saw TLA playing teamed up with TLAs, Soda (TK), and MT, would you of gone and tried anything? The pic below is the end of era, but their scores were pretty much that high all era. The teams attempting to fight them had around 750 power.

Instead, the world should of been a fight between TLA and TK (which woulda been TLA, TLAs vs. TK, MT). But instead, the "no attacking friends" mentality kept that from happening (though from what I heard, it did come close to war).

The simple difference in power between rank 4 and 5 was substantial (and the gap was bigger in the middle of the era). So yes, I think the mentality of "don't attack friends ever" is harmful when you know 80% of the communities most competitive players. Instead you end up ganging up on the avg players who are looking to rise up and instead they get MASSIVELY shut down by you and you friends because you'd rather not fight each other.

Look at F1 that we won together even. We refused to attack our friends and instead slammed down on a team that couldn't even take down our brother with 2 members banned (and god knows how many inactives) in less than 500 ticks. When that's the scenario on 80% of the worlds (which it is) it's an extremely disheartening environment for our average players who are trying to rise up only to meet they best of the best all teamed up together against them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:40 pm 
Major
Major

sigh. I was all ready to ignore this thread again after giving a friendly warning to Hitmo about how much of a lapdog he was coming across as.

@Sayan:

I don't care what you say I know what I witnessed during the Championship era. I witnessed the convo in the CnC chat (a team which I left shortly afterwards) of you discussing with that wretched woman Emo girl (gives emo a bad name tbh) about what you would have your spammer accounts do when next the two of you visited youyr respective internet cafes. I was there when adnan and adnan's brother salman shared accounts with eachother in times of "emergency" or whatever. and most importantly of all, the metaphorical Hitmo that I once was actually aided you in passing almost 200 crystals from your teammate to you in order to get you the best all time slot you so cherish. I made it look like a legit spammer caught you out and made forum posts to cover your ass and even after I leaked the screen shots and LEFT RoFL (yes Hitmo, left. check your facts. I wouldn't join RoFL to save my life) still nothing has been done to prevent your cheating. sure, there was some uproar and tutting for a few weeks but that passed and it was business as usual for the hidden tag jammer/spammer squad factory that is the RoFL family. so congratulations sayan, you found a way to get a way with cheating and you found a way to farm wins off of the earth 3 servers.

now, be happy. I wont be posting again.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What is this, are we going for a new record of consecutive stupid posts in a thread?

Not one intelligent thing has been said since like page 10. I read the last 10 posts and now feel considerably dumber.

What in the hell are you people even talking about, jesus christ. :lol:

EDIT: The wall of text by Malice is mostly 100% correct, I agree completely. But in context is still doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by ARF on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:32 pm 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

bongos. We're definitely talking about bongos.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:32 pm 

Well the last post before yours was quite the call out and accusations about RoFL and Sayan in general. None of which would be a surprise to many tbqh.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:24 pm 
Maintenance & PR Team
Maintenance & PR Team
 WWW  Profile

I've said it before and I'll say it again. RoFL did a bloody good job, they showed why they are still top on E3. The only thing that gets me is the lack of respect they showed once they did win. Some of their members anyway. Oh sure, we were opponents, and some people from RAGE and RoFL were friends (going back to your post malice).

Going back to the soccer reference too, I agree completely. Sometimes fighting your friends is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, like this era. But, its over now. So shake hands and make up. I'd honestly do that, if they gave me the chance.

Grow up, its just a game. If you show me respect, I'll show you respect. vice versa. If you treat me like crap, you show me that you are a crappy person yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:16 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

socialmisfit1 wrote:
I don't care what you say

Feelings are mutual only you are here bitshing around, even our enemies show us respect. :lol:

And yeah sure BD is not like before now a days, we were rank1 and RAGE rank2 by score margin but I wanted a friendly fight but RAGE leader said they won't fight and gave an option for 12 vs 12 a big war with no ions and spies, cmon is that all BD is about now? I gave a headup to their mofa and said we will war after some hrs and he said its ok and henceforth the war started as stated
after that relentless bitshing, crying of backstab happened saying I backstabbed RAGE and FOR THAT REASON, DINO backstabbed us along with ARMY and PLO, funny this is we got LOGS a rank6 team to attack RAGE and again endless BC of backstab's started

So here I put the conclusion, If you dont wanna fight but just sit and win go play farmville and hayday, My members had 15k kills even before the big war and RAGE members had roughly 3k kills and if they expect they will sit and win like that, then that idealogy wont work with me, even if you are my best friend, my team was JW but when we saw we worked more and even without relics we are 4k score ahead for FTW team then its shame for the other side who thought they will just sit and win because of a word of mine.

I wont be doing any unfair to my team and if it makes it villain then I will be it. For last 20 eras Im there in e3 and killed all who wanted to win it, and they call us cheaters/backstabbers and all *CENSORED*, well just get over it people, if u want to say something say via battles and war, endless crying will get you no where and you might end up being like bazinga :lol:

In the end, A line dedicated to the one babbling in BC's:
"You guys can be mad, just don't cry, next time get a entire battalion and we will be same here in e3 with 10 members, beat if you can."

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:16 am 
Private
Private

Thx RAGE and DINO,you's put a good fight. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It's over...

(4/25/2015)
RoFL has achieved their 20th Win.
Here I give you guys the leader board of us all in top 10.
I had been asked to disband my army to allow for Smartin to end top 10 yet I still ended 12th. :)

Personal Statistics:
Spoiler:

Cheers everyone.

-George

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next