It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

Chill Ilona
Grab some popcorn along with some coke & watch the show :D :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Let's just hush with this.

you want to bring your brothers, subs, spammers whatever bring them as MANY as y'all want and can bring no problem.

but you see other than highschool/middleschool kids no person with a life would play a 3 ticker. have it on any other one on summer and i'll be there.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:22 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello all,

I really do not care about this discussion, however I will intervene on one subject. It appears there is some confusion surrounding a recent M3 era whereby I lost a fight against Gundam Joe, whether it be "IW" or "RoFL".

I would ask that you please stop claiming that CME was on M3 or that you ever defeated CME. There were 4 CME members who placed there as a side era (our home is M2) including me, and 6 who were not from my alliance.

I had never played with Matt (Abeyant) before that era, so please do not refer to CME as "his" alliance ( though he is family now, after this M2 playing with me). CME is a 25 era old alliance with 17 victories, originally created by Conquering Menstrual (Steve Harley) and named by me. Steve has retired and I now run the alliance; there are 6 original members (from M2 era 20) who still actively play in the main or sub depending upon the era, and the rest have slowly retired and been replaced with players who we believe represent our playstyle and attitude.

IW, or RoFL, has never defeated CME. Any conjecture about which alliance would win in a fight between these two alliances is simply conjecture and would depend heavily upon the server.

As for the M3 era in question, 6 of the members under me in that era had never been under my command before, and 2 of the CME that I brought with me were only 2 eras old, with the remaining member a seasoned veteran from years past, and finally me.

In the initial confrontation against Joe, 6 of us fought 10 of them, and we lost the battle - however Joe "surrendered" (contrary to an earlier post claiming that CME "begged" for peace, which did not happen, but perhaps Joe claimed that it did) because 10 of his armies were devastated and I had 4 people fully intact. This was a calculated loss by me, though I admit I was crossing my fingers that we would win that battle.

In his following message, Joe said that he surrendered and would accept 2nd place. This was of course a lie, and we knew it to be a lie to buy himself time, however I also needed some time and so I accepted his peace offering.

In the following ticks, GJ proceeded to use fake Skype accounts disguised to look like my members in order to try and turn some allies against me, and generally just sat on the side of the map, building units, collecting allies (5), and forging fake messages.

At some point or other, the rank 1 alliance (I was rank 2, IW rank 3) began threatening me and it became apparent that they would go to war with me, perhaps teaming up with IW to do so ( I dont know).

In a risky move, I decided to remove them as quickly as possible, gaining a third of the map in territory in order to outgrow IW for the inevitable future conflict. The war was short and we made quick work of the Rank1's territory, removing their network from the map in 5-7 ticks and killing about a third of their army in surprise strikes targeted at return ops while they were in mid-flight.

My critical mistake was in allowing a massed final conflict happen, instead of trapping them in their hive and nuking what remained of their army. I felt pressed for time with Joe at my back, and decided to hit their final stand army vs army. As a result I lost all of my armor and some range in this battle, and the BR was quickly messaged to Joe, who began an assault on my territory within 5 ticks of the conflict.

As previously stated, he had 5 allies ready to assault, and many spammers covering the map. Joe had individually sent messages to all of my conquers, asking them to spam me and in return he would leave them free (he did not). With my entire army missing armor, and completely on the other side of the map, my alliance quickly fell to this assault of many alliances, and IW walked in and took our colonies (getting himself spy trapped many times in the process).

It was at this point that Joe messaged me, offering to kick half of his members and accept half of mine (our colonies were taken but armies intact aside from missing armor, which was quickly replaced), to end the era as allies rank 1 and 2. I honestly have no idea if this was truth, or a lie, because I refused his offer, accepting death before submission.

We continued to fight for some time after that, gaining respect from many alliances on the map for not giving in, but it was too late, IW owned the whole map and all of the top 5 alliances were allied to him and fighting us simultaneously. I lost the era.

I'm sorry to be so long winded, but I am tired of lies and rumors being spread about this M3 era. What I have written is a truthful and unembellished account.

As for RoFL's playstyle, I will say that they certainly use their skills to their advantage, as we all must do. In CME we pride skill in battle, tactical maneuvers, fake retreats, spy traps, and commanding the battlefield with movement and activity. We know when to advance, when to hold, and when to take a tactical loss. My wars are fought with strategy, armies, and terrain.

I am not good at collecting allies, or getting people to fight for me. It's just not a talent that I have - and I do believe that if I DID have this talent, as RoFL does, I would use it. RoFL, from what I have seen, does not have the skill in combat that my team in CME does. In the time I warred them on the ground, they were easily led into simple traps and fooled by fake retreats and flanking maneuvers. However, they show great skill in diplomacy and collecting allies. I dont have that skill. Everyone uses the abilities that they possess, and ignorance of battlefield tactics does not and SHOULD not mean someone can never win an era. RoFL shows a great ability to rally people to their cause and fight en masse - this is a legitimate strategy in war, and adds flavor to the game.

Regards,

Dane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:00 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

not really a legitimate strategy Dane..

also what era is this of m3 u guys talking about?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 am 
Major
Major

Hitmo wrote:
Chill Ilona
Grab some popcorn along with some coke & watch the show :D :lol:

one does not simply tell Ilona to chill

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

hitchinsd wrote:
Hello all,

I really do not care about this discussion, however I will intervene on one subject. It appears there is some confusion surrounding a recent M3 era whereby I lost a fight against Gundam Joe, whether it be "IW" or "RoFL".

I would ask that you please stop claiming that CME was on M3 or that you ever defeated CME. There were 4 CME members who placed there as a side era (our home is M2) including me, and 6 who were not from my alliance.

I had never played with Matt (Abeyant) before that era, so please do not refer to CME as "his" alliance ( though he is family now, after this M2 playing with me). CME is a 25 era old alliance with 17 victories, originally created by Conquering Menstrual (Steve Harley) and named by me. Steve has retired and I now run the alliance; there are 6 original members (from M2 era 20) who still actively play in the main or sub depending upon the era, and the rest have slowly retired and been replaced with players who we believe represent our playstyle and attitude.

IW, or RoFL, has never defeated CME. Any conjecture about which alliance would win in a fight between these two alliances is simply conjecture and would depend heavily upon the server.

As for the M3 era in question, 6 of the members under me in that era had never been under my command before, and 2 of the CME that I brought with me were only 2 eras old, with the remaining member a seasoned veteran from years past, and finally me.

In the initial confrontation against Joe, 6 of us fought 10 of them, and we lost the battle - however Joe "surrendered" (contrary to an earlier post claiming that CME "begged" for peace, which did not happen, but perhaps Joe claimed that it did) because 10 of his armies were devastated and I had 4 people fully intact. This was a calculated loss by me, though I admit I was crossing my fingers that we would win that battle.

In his following message, Joe said that he surrendered and would accept 2nd place. This was of course a lie, and we knew it to be a lie to buy himself time, however I also needed some time and so I accepted his peace offering.

In the following ticks, GJ proceeded to use fake Skype accounts disguised to look like my members in order to try and turn some allies against me, and generally just sat on the side of the map, building units, collecting allies (5), and forging fake messages.

At some point or other, the rank 1 alliance (I was rank 2, IW rank 3) began threatening me and it became apparent that they would go to war with me, perhaps teaming up with IW to do so ( I dont know).

In a risky move, I decided to remove them as quickly as possible, gaining a third of the map in territory in order to outgrow IW for the inevitable future conflict. The war was short and we made quick work of the Rank1's territory, removing their network from the map in 5-7 ticks and killing about a third of their army in surprise strikes targeted at return ops while they were in mid-flight.

My critical mistake was in allowing a massed final conflict happen, instead of trapping them in their hive and nuking what remained of their army. I felt pressed for time with Joe at my back, and decided to hit their final stand army vs army. As a result I lost all of my armor and some range in this battle, and the BR was quickly messaged to Joe, who began an assault on my territory within 5 ticks of the conflict.

As previously stated, he had 5 allies ready to assault, and many spammers covering the map. Joe had individually sent messages to all of my conquers, asking them to spam me and in return he would leave them free (he did not). With my entire army missing armor, and completely on the other side of the map, my alliance quickly fell to this assault of many alliances, and IW walked in and took our colonies (getting himself spy trapped many times in the process).

It was at this point that Joe messaged me, offering to kick half of his members and accept half of mine (our colonies were taken but armies intact aside from missing armor, which was quickly replaced), to end the era as allies rank 1 and 2. I honestly have no idea if this was truth, or a lie, because I refused his offer, accepting death before submission.

We continued to fight for some time after that, gaining respect from many alliances on the map for not giving in, but it was too late, IW owned the whole map and all of the top 5 alliances were allied to him and fighting us simultaneously. I lost the era.

I'm sorry to be so long winded, but I am tired of lies and rumors being spread about this M3 era. What I have written is a truthful and unembellished account.

As for RoFL's playstyle, I will say that they certainly use their skills to their advantage, as we all must do. In CME we pride skill in battle, tactical maneuvers, fake retreats, spy traps, and commanding the battlefield with movement and activity. We know when to advance, when to hold, and when to take a tactical loss. My wars are fought with strategy, armies, and terrain.

I am not good at collecting allies, or getting people to fight for me. It's just not a talent that I have - and I do believe that if I DID have this talent, as RoFL does, I would use it. RoFL, from what I have seen, does not have the skill in combat that my team in CME does. In the time I warred them on the ground, they were easily led into simple traps and fooled by fake retreats and flanking maneuvers. However, they show great skill in diplomacy and collecting allies. I dont have that skill. Everyone uses the abilities that they possess, and ignorance of battlefield tactics does not and SHOULD not mean someone can never win an era. RoFL shows a great ability to rally people to their cause and fight en masse - this is a legitimate strategy in war, and adds flavor to the game.

Regards,

Dane

CME has never faced RoFL even for once, so please dont judge the RoFL comparing to IW.

About that era, CME started war with whole world, which sealed there fate, and frankly to say, I wasnt serious that era.

Now coming to RoFL, we didnt recruit ally and promote battlehugs, we generally finish all kinds of threats and backstabs and about strategy, I wont speak about it much, when 2 alliance's army together comes to trap us and still dont get us in 2 simultaneous big battles. Its us.

Some eras before, at 1k tick whole world backstabbed us, we lost 2-3 members in that blow, we still fought and won the era. We dont really bring helpers with us to spam enemies and also personally I dont like subs and all.
So RoFL also doesnt bring it, even if u see a RoFL sub u can be assured they r couple of newbies took up tag to become safe from others.

So please dont judge and say about us, IW and RoFL may have some common members but all are not same.

P.S. Well Dane i still got the BR, our armies were not devasted we just lost all armours and damage ;)

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

So has CME accepted RoFL's challenge & can CME make cray0 to quit BD if CME win over RoFL ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:03 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Alone1 wrote:
About that era, CME started war with whole world, which sealed there fate

1. Please learn to read. I seriously JUST explained that CME was not on M3. Like I literally just said that, at great length, and then you quoted me saying it.

2. I was at war with two alliances. It is not my fault if those two alliances decided to recruit the entire world as subs. When you say that I fought the whole map, you are correct, but you're only correct because most of the map consisted of subs for IW.

Alone1 wrote:

Now coming to RoFL, we didnt recruit ally and promote battlehugs, we generally finish all kinds of threats and backstabs

I don't think you can accurately say this. Literally every person on this game except you will testify that RoFL recruits a significant number of subs and allies. I don't see how you can make this statement at all.

Alone1 wrote:

P.S. Well Dane i still got the BR, our armies were not devasted we just lost all armours and damage ;)

Actually it doesn't really matter what was killed in the battle. I had 4 members fully intact, and Gundam Joe sent me a message asking for peace, he literally said "I surrender" in those words, and offered to take 2nd place if we relented.

This is contrary to claims that IW have made that I "begged" for a truce. It simply didn't happen, it was the reverse.

It's entirely possible that Joe lied to you, and told you that I was the one who asked for peace, I really don't know what it was that he said after the battle. Here are some skype transcripts though from the account that OP1 (Gundam Joe) used to contact me.

After the initial battle (6 v 10)

[1/17/14, 10:35:49 PM] u dont know me: listen
[1/17/14, 10:35:54 PM] u dont know me: i m ready to surrender
[1/17/14, 10:36:05 PM] u dont know me: but u gotta leave our borders
[1/17/14, 10:36:21 PM] u dont know me: u will be rank 1 for sure
[1/17/14, 10:36:42 PM] u dont know me: we can be rank 2 or rank 3 watever we are able to achieve
[1/17/14, 10:36:47 PM] u dont know me: how;s that
[1/17/14, 10:36:48 PM] u dont know me: ?
[1/17/14, 10:37:49 PM] Velociraptor: who are you?
[1/17/14, 10:37:59 PM] u dont know me: op 1
[1/17/14, 10:43:46 PM] u dont know me: I DONT HAVE WHOLE DAY MY MAN
[1/17/14, 10:43:50 PM] u dont know me: cmon
[1/17/14, 10:43:52 PM] u dont know me: respond
[1/17/14, 10:44:11 PM] Velociraptor: we're pulling from the border mate
[1/17/14, 10:44:13 PM] Velociraptor: I stopped attacks
[1/17/14, 10:44:29 PM] u dont know me: do we have an agreement
[1/17/14, 10:44:31 PM] u dont know me: or not
[1/17/14, 10:44:32 PM] u dont know me: ??
[1/17/14, 10:44:46 PM] Velociraptor: yup
[1/17/14, 10:45:07 PM] u dont know me: so we can take rank 2
[1/17/14, 10:45:13 PM] u dont know me: if we work enough for it

After Lost killed DEFY, and IW attacked with all subs and spammers:

[1/22/14, 2:09:54 AM] u dont know me: i have a offer
[1/22/14, 2:10:04 AM] u dont know me: the one i gave last night
[1/22/14, 2:10:09 AM] Dane: what offer
[1/22/14, 2:10:19 AM] u dont know me: 4 in rank 1
[1/22/14, 2:10:22 AM] u dont know me: 6 in rank 2
[1/22/14, 2:10:54 AM] Dane: I dont understand, you kick 4 of yours?
[1/22/14, 2:11:13 AM] u dont know me: well wat i run is a family
[1/22/14, 2:11:19 AM] u dont know me: we sacrifice
[1/22/14, 2:11:21 AM] u dont know me: sometimes
[1/22/14, 2:11:26 AM] Dane: lol
[1/22/14, 2:11:51 AM] Dane: I will take last place over that deal
[1/22/14, 2:11:54 AM] Dane: come get me

[1/22/14, 8:51:09 AM] u dont know me: u are good
[1/22/14, 8:51:10 AM] u dont know me: i k
[1/22/14, 8:51:12 AM] u dont know me: i respect u
[1/22/14, 8:51:16 AM] Dane: its all the whole world againt 1 alliance, not like this requires any bit of skill, there is no reason to gloat. 6 alliances in an empire vs one alliance...I think the empire style of play is ruining this game, why I dont use subs
[1/22/14, 8:51:39 AM] u dont know me: kk
[1/22/14, 8:51:41 AM] u dont know me: i agree
[1/22/14, 8:51:47 AM] u dont know me: u were better players
[1/22/14, 8:51:50 AM] u dont know me: (bow)
[1/22/14, 8:51:55 AM] u dont know me: u wud have killed us
[1/22/14, 8:52:04 AM] u dont know me: but wat u came in between here on m3
[1/22/14, 8:52:09 AM] u dont know me: was a grudge match
[1/22/14, 8:52:19 AM] u dont know me: u were caught in between
[1/22/14, 8:52:49 AM] u dont know me: grudge matches are different
[1/22/14, 8:52:51 AM] Dane: I was brought here because of my skill at coordination and leadership in war, not because I know anything about any of these alliances
[1/22/14, 8:52:57 AM] u dont know me: its kill by any means
[1/22/14, 8:53:10 AM] u dont know me: u shud have known
[1/22/14, 8:53:17 AM] u dont know me: he called u here for a reason
[1/22/14, 8:53:21 AM] u dont know me: cos u were the best
[1/22/14, 8:53:26 AM] u dont know me: u shud have asked
[1/22/14, 8:53:29 AM] u dont know me: (facepalm)
[1/22/14, 8:53:44 AM] u dont know me: its a grudge match in which u stepped uselessly

[1/22/14, 9:33:56 AM] u dont know me: dane
[1/22/14, 9:33:59 AM] u dont know me: bro
[1/22/14, 9:34:03 AM] u dont know me: leave ur alliance
[1/22/14, 9:34:09 AM] u dont know me: i will take u in mine
[1/22/14, 9:34:19 AM] u dont know me: ur alliance has lost anyway
[1/22/14, 9:34:29 AM] u dont know me: everyone can see
[1/22/14, 9:34:34 AM] Dane: lost!? that is our name
[1/22/14, 9:34:42 AM] u dont know me: u can just suicide on us now
[1/22/14, 9:34:48 AM] u dont know me: rr will support us

HITMO - There was never a challenge between CME and RoFL? You may be thinking of RoFL and SAIL?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

There has been no challenge SAIL vs RoFL either.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

oh k guys....thought will get to see some big huge battles & nail bitting finishes but anyways I enjoyed word battle here it self :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next