It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Tellytubby Army v Angels of Death
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm 
Captain
Captain

Excellence wrote:

I'm sorry to interrupt, but some of us that are watching are more visual learners and would like to see some verification on the stories and accusations that you guys are throwing around.

You guys know what's up...

If you build a colony or just even check the alliance scores you will see and can do the math. They should not have changed too much since my last message.As for killing the alliances. That just requires more paying attention the entire era. I am not going to waste my time taking screenshots of alliances with our flag underneath them I have better things to do.
Xionzre wrote:
zeja1 wrote:
Guys TTA is a good alliance but FMJ is a great one. TTA has a few great players but as an average the FMJ players are better. They are more experienced then most of us. This is the first time Rob has even been in a top 3 alliance. I'm showing him the ropes. He is an active player hopefully he will be one of the next greats. FMJ are very active. It is scary how it is with them. I have nothing but respect for FMJ. AoD on the other hand not so much.

Xionzre wrote:
TTA is good
But I still think AoD will win

Nothing personal, just saying :)

Yah AoD will win. Just like all these recent eras where OBH has won M2.

To start of with, I'm amused, bordering on bewildered about how you respect guys with no life and play a game all day.

Secondly, its hilarious you're even taking a dig at OBH when it was never meant to be a serious alliance to contend for the top spot.
You complain about Rob being new to a top alliance and that you weren't active enough?
OBH had 4 to 5 players max with any experience
The rest were new members that just joined in as the round progressed
Also, we were highly inactive, logging in around one to two times a day, which I don't claim as a defence like you did
Also, with all these inadequacies, the fact that we consistently managed to stay in the top 5 is still something I'm proud of

So grow up mate, the only reason you were good was because of the SHE alliance and that you were in proper teams
I can see where you stand now without your mates

-Xionzre

PS: Like I said, nothing's personal, its just a game :P

First I'm curious why did you quote me if zeja1 is saying everything I said. AlsoI did not complain about Rob having little experience. I was just stataing a fact. And I can't find that message but I can safely asume it is a response to a comment made by probably a very ignorant AoD player.

I am pretty sure most of FMJ have lives. They just have ways to get players onlne when needed. Methods I use now also.

All I am reading in your second paragraph is u just making excuses for why OBH did poorly. I am playing non serious on F6 and started at tick 400 and am already in the top 50 without even using blues. That is what happens when good players don't play serious.

So the only reason I was good was because of my "SHE mates" yet I am the one who proposed the creation of the elements alliances on M4 and probably the reason we won the era there and finished rank 4 there as well. Clearly you are very ignorant when it comes to mars worlds or you would not be saying that at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I'm not apt at using the forum, so sue me
But it was still you who said whatever I quoted as that other guy saying
You did give Rob's inexperience as an excuse, or is your eyesight and memory so bad?

Its surprising how you claim all your excuses as facts, and all the facts I stated as excuses
Phbt, hypocrite

And like I said, I wasn't defending OBH for being low ranked, because it was never meant to be a top alliance
around 4 to 5 of us were always in the top 100 if not the top 50
I was at rank 30 the last round

And stop calling yourself a good player every time, modesty is still a virtue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:46 am 
Private
Private

Im the leader of TRL...My alliance was backstabbed by TTA yesterday..why?
Coz we had a sub and it was apparentally agaisnt the brotherhood agreement....well we changed that agreement to say that we can have 1 sub and TTA agreed to it.....TTA gave us permission to attack their sub because their sub killed one of our members and took 17 crystals from him so TTA cant use that against us!
Whats the best excuse they gave "TRL sniped us a lot" thats the best they could do.....we were loyal allies from the start yet TTA is so greedy that they would kill their own allies for crystals and conquers....now lets see what TTA can do...they have no allies...its everyone against TTA...good luck surviving for atleast a week longer!

Luffyelric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

Xionzre wrote:
I wasn't defending OBH for being low ranked, because it was never meant to be a top alliance around 4 to 5 of us were always in the top 100 if not the top 50
I was at rank 30 the last round.

Yep you are definitely still making excuses.

icecream wrote:
Im the leader of TRL...My alliance was backstabbed by TTA yesterday..why?

OMG luffy I already explained everything to you and yet you still get it wrong.

Ok when we made the brother alliance pacts with NIA and TRL there were a series of explicit terms and conditions that I spent the time typing up and sending to the leaders involved that they had to agree to. I will summarize the ones that TRL agreed to and broke.

A) NIA and TRL were neither allowed to make subs. Now both of them had subs NIA had NIA1 which eventually became HH and TRL had TRL4. Now luffy contacted Santa asking for 3 things. He asked for certain members to be liberated, time for him to move up sub members to his alliance, and asked if he could keep TL4. We gave him time to move the sub members and liberated the members who were conquered however we turned down his request to have a sub. Yet he AGREED to this part of the pact terms and conditions. In fact he agreed to all of these. Yet still he had TRL4. NIA got rid of their sub and we conquered a few but later made peace with HH and liberated them. I sent luffy messages multiple times over the next 400 ticks telling him to disband TRL4 and yet he opened them but never responded and TRL4 was still there

B) Any diplomatic relations you have with any alliance other then TTA is nulified and void from the signing of this pact. You start out with the same allies and enemies as us. If you wish to ally with other alliances you can however you must first notify me or your designated ambassador first for approval. Yet later we discovered that they had allied with AoD without informing us about this. Our enemies that they had promised to help against. Ths they broke another part of the brother alliance pact

C) Any attacks on allied alliances was to be prohibitted especially those of alliances in this pact and subs of TTA. Yet just two days ago TRL launched 45 squads at a TTAG member and conquered two other TTAG members. Lufy claims he had"permission" from the leader however TTAG denies it and defended the player from that attack making TRL lose those 45 squads.While their squads are in flight I warned Star and luffy to pull back and not let that attack land on our sub member and to settle this diplomatically. They however went through with this attack. Thus they broke a third part of the brother alliance pact.

TTA never once broke a single part of this pact. We did not attack any TRL subs that were considered valid in this pact bc TRL4 has no subs. We did not attack a sub of TTA either. And we did not mae any relations with other alliances without TTA notification and approval. NIA has broken none of these nor TTA and yet TRL broke all of these.

You may say that this makes NIA and TRL alot like a sub. Yes it does. The pact was very similar to a sub but with several differences. Regardless luffy and TRL AGREED to the pact. They broke it so we marked them neutral and notified luffy and star. We then attacked. If they had not broken the pact they would not have had this happen. So TTA did not backstab if anything TRL betrayed, they broke the agreement we had. Even if they dispute 1 of these things. They still broke 2 others and for that we still had a right to declare that they broke the pact.

AoD enjoy TRLs xtals.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 pm 
Private
Private

1. I never got a msg from you...it was santa that talked to me on skype about the pact!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:43 pm 
Private
Private

Also....Santa told me that you agreed to letting us have a sub and we went with that!
Your sub attacked our member and took his 17 crystals....Ramik...who was TTA leader at the time said that we can kill TTAG coz they are a fake sub!
TTAG also agreed to letting us kill that 1 member that killed 1 of my members!
Therefore we gave them 3 days to empty his base! He did after 3 days so that is when we attacked him...he then defended himself and killed our 45 squads and that is when you attacked us without actually logically looking at the situation!
Try to look at whats going on before you judge things!
Even your own alliance knows what you did was absolutely stupid so they kicked and conquered u!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:58 pm 
Private
Private

Quote:
NIA has broken none of these

So why did TTA conquer one of them aswell?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Shush haven
No one likes a sour puss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

flyman1212 wrote:
Quote:
NIA has broken none of these

So why did TTA conquer one of them aswell?

Because NiA Navyseal was intending to join TTA. TTA broadcast and messaged that any attack on him would result in war. however a couple of NiA members followed through with the attack. Hippo then retaliated, conquering Chuck Norris.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hmm...lots of spammers popping up with messaging before getting banned that involves the top alliances "gettin" at us ! :o

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next