It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hell vs HQ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Was invited by a friend to have a look at this thread.

@GeneralKain

Its amazing how a person like GeneralKain comes out here and calls two of the better BD players a noob? This coming from a person who orders his men to build an army with "damage units" on Fantasy 5? Ive met you in the battle field on two occasions and crushed you and your entire army like we did to the rest of the server. So quit the arrogance.

SoFe was an alliance built by Zummy and myself, I quit mid era because I was moving to another city and I dont really remember you being the starting player.
LWB belongs to Charles (TLoW)....so everything that happened there was under his guidance..don't get ahead of yourself.
LOZ? Lol....I remember LoZ and Tinman tells me you were more of a sub player rather than a main.

@Codegeass

Well....well...well...Look whose back. I am looking forward to crushing you like I did before...if I ever see you set up on a server I lead my alliance on. Thinking of your return just reminded me of a favourite quote which goes as - "For me, you're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty". You are a cheat for all those who know you, its nothing new. Ohh and heres a little coming home gift I want to give you -

Welcome home Code ;) Waiting to annihilate you again

PS: I would be careful what I say against Driscoll and Mikey. They BOTH have more wins and top ranked finishes that the two of you. Learn to give respect when its due and it return you will have earned it.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

Funny thing, Code.

I never boosted. I'm a non-supporter, and one of the best non-supporters in this game.

So your point = trash.

Boosting keeps this game alive, I believe a majority of your alliance boosts or even yourself, and well, guess what?

Not every alliance boosts like them, and if you can beat boosters like them, then, hey, you deserve a gratz, but you actually just proved you're fleeing from them to play in a Fantasy world, AWAY from the boosters.

Also I'll have you know, Fantasy does have it's fair share of boosters, though it is quite rare, there still is, and to note that, F3 had one of those big booster worlds as well.

I've beaten boosters without boosting, so you're saying, because I didn't flee to a server with minimum boosting, and confronted the boosters that I am better than you or Kain at least, eh?

Because it is clear what you are saying, BOOSTING does not mean you DON'T have skills, many of the top boosters have skills beyond what you can imagine, because you don't feel like confronting them at all, because why? You'll get totally dominated, which is probably what you're feeling now -- Totally dominating in F3 where there is nothing to really dominate? :)

Something better please, small things like that to counter? Really bad, lol.

edit;

Hmm, I can't beat rank 0 :lol:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

psychomantisx wrote:

@GeneralKain

Its amazing how a person like GeneralKain comes out here and calls two of the better BD players a noob? This coming from a person who orders his men to build an army with "damage units" on Fantasy 5? Ive met you in the battle field on two occasions and crushed you and your entire army like we did to the rest of the server. So quit the arrogance.

SoFe was an alliance built by Zummy and myself, I quit mid era because I was moving to another city and I dont really remember you being the starting player.
LWB belongs to Charles (TLoW)....so everything that happened there was under his guidance..don't get ahead of yourself.
LOZ? Lol....I remember LoZ and Tinman tells me you were more of a sub player rather than a main.

@Codegeass

Well....well...well...Look whose back. I am looking forward to crushing you like I did before...if I ever see you set up on a server I lead my alliance on. Thinking of your return just reminded me of a favourite quote which goes as - "For me, you're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty". You are a cheat for all those who know you, its nothing new. Ohh and heres a little coming home gift I want to give you -

PS: I would be careful what I say against Driscoll and Mikey. They BOTH have more wins and top ranked finishes that the two of you. Learn to give respect when its due and it return you will have earned it.

i meant no disrespect to you phsyco but what u did was clear and utter betray..we had no plans against you,,,also i was in Lwb lord of war thought me the basics...i held so much respect for u physco even after u killed OZ i respected ur decision and to come and disrespect me.....i who respect u and even gave u our relic because u were considered our brothers...Wow to this statement you made i except you challenge physco try to destroy the one who considered u the best......I except ur challenge anytime any place just find me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Generalkain wrote:
psychomantisx wrote:

@GeneralKain

@Codegeass

i meant no disrespect to you phsyco but what u did was clear and utter betray..we had no plans against you,,,also i was in Lwb lord of war thought me the basics...i held so much respect for u physco even after u killed OZ i respected ur decision and to come and disrespect me.....i who respect u and even gave u our relic because u were considered our brothers...Wow to this statement you made i except you challenge physco try to destroy the one who considered u the best......I except ur challenge anytime any place just find me

And in defence of code he takes his victory's without the element of betray which you have become accustom to......You are not the one i knew...the one who messaged me after our war and told me and i quote "you have every reason to hate me we had a set goal to reach"but we let that passed...Code will be more a player than you ever will your nothing but a traitor to all aspects of the word

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

Because Code gets banned for cheating he is a better player, yes.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@ GeneralKain

1. You "gave" us the relic because you had no option. We wuld have warred you for it
2. The only reason I ordered my men to take down your alliance was because your team mate was found conspiring with FANG against BFPT. Even you agreed. So the way I see it, the allies pact was already broken because of planning against us. I dont believe in allies or subs anyway.
3. The challenge I made was not for you, but for my old friend Codegeass. If you want to join him, you are welcome.

I do not disrespect you, I have a problem with you being so arrogant when its really not required. Is that needed? All I am saying is before you call people like Driscoll and Mikey a "noob" why don't you check from the rest of the BD Community. Maybe if you did, you will find they are some of the best players BD has :)

PS: I do not want to discusss anything about Codegeass. We have seen his reputation on previous servers and the best BD players have seen that. Theres nothing more to say.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i'm there 25/8

Last edited by psychomantisx on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

@Psycho
U save that screen shot for 2 years? u love me that much eh. Oh isnt it funny cause thats the screen were i was banned but came back...THE SAME DAY. oh were my crystals awww oh yeah that right...from u guys having a member betray us and not getting them urselves! Nice to meet someone i disliked 2 years ago and come to find out i still dont like the person.

@ AnitusEx......someone cant comprehend the english language to well. Kain and I started 2 days before F3 that about 2-3 weeks ago. So plz stop acting like anyone is running from any server to fight booster. We quit and came back not knowing anyone on the server so plz hush. And plz i dont rely on money to beat anyone but if money overpowers skill ( the case most of the time on mars and earth) then thats just unfortunate. U might wanna diss fantasy all u want but guess what...the extreme low boost rate compared to both Mars and earth mean players rely on skill rather the pocket change. u say ur a non supporter...pfft bet u have about 3k red token on u right now.Boosting keep the game alive yes but all it does it cover ur lack of skill.

p.s

will be in the first mars 2 tick world that restarts hope i can see u there Psycho

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yes, I have tokens.

I have 1 million red tokens. It's how I roll.

Sike.

The only tokens I have are blues, that I won from servers and from achievements.

As everyone would know, I'm a non donator, maybe you're too butthurt to accept it, lol.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CodeGeass wrote:
@Psycho
U save that screen shot for 2 years? u love me that much eh. Oh isnt it funny cause thats the screen were i was banned but came back...THE SAME DAY. oh were my crystals awww oh yeah that right...from u guys having a member betray us and not getting them urselves! Nice to meet someone i disliked 2 years ago and come to find out i still dont like the person.

@ AnitusEx......someone cant comprehend the english language to well. Kain and I started 2 days before F3 that about 2-3 weeks ago. So plz stop acting like anyone is running from any server to fight booster. We quit and came back not knowing anyone on the server so plz hush. And plz i dont rely on money to beat anyone but if money overpowers skill ( the case most of the time on mars and earth) then thats just unfortunate. U might wanna diss fantasy all u want but guess what...the extreme low boost rate compared to both Mars and earth mean players rely on skill rather the pocket change. u say ur a non supporter...pfft bet u have about 3k red token on u right now.Boosting keep the game alive yes but all it does it cover ur lack of skill.

p.s

will be in the first mars 2 tick world that restarts hope i can see u there Psycho

Ohh I would not save your pics from 2 years back, trust me. Its just something old and dusty which I found lying around in my photobucket account. There's a lot of other pics too, including KoH killing a lot of RGK ;)

Will be back to after November end...so yeah am looking forward to seeing you on an Earth, Mars, Fantasy or Space server. Lets revive some of that old rivalry of KoH vs RGK and the world. Also Mikey and Driscoll might be on that team. Ironic if they conquer you, yes? I would really think twice before calling people noobs because it would look really bad if a "noob" conquered you.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

psychomantisx wrote:
@ GeneralKain

1. You "gave" us the relic because you had no option. We wuld have warred you for it
2. The only reason I ordered my men to take down your alliance was because your team mate was found conspiring with FANG against BFPT. Even you agreed. So the way I see it, the allies pact was already broken because of planning against us. I dont believe in allies or subs anyway.
3. The challenge I made was not for you, but for my old friend Codegeass. If you want to join him, you are welcome.

I do not disrespect you, I have a problem with you being so arrogant when its really not required. Is that needed? All I am saying is before you call people like Driscoll and Mikey a "noob" why don't you check from the rest of the BD Community. Maybe if you did, you will find they are some of the best players BD has :)

PS: I do not want to discusss anything about Codegeass. We have seen his reputation on previous servers and the best BD players have seen that. Theres nothing more to say.

if my team mate conspired with the enemy let me know dont sneak attack us.....you didnt tell me nothing......i care not about mickey or driscoll....i have lost all respect for u over the actions you have taken in the past...My friend Code allow me to bare this burden that is physchomantix with you...we except ur challenge for the phychomantix i know does not betray so i except ur challenge you clone find me and sneak attack as u are known to do

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next