It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: What's This? The Whole World v. Abi?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

As i am hearing, lil, FAGE/RAGE/SAGE had plans on attacking Abi. Fage, who i thought were allies, agreed to this plan on attacking Abi on Tick 300! Well! i will not let this happen. It is too early in the round to have 4 alliances ganging up on 1. Anyhow, does anyone from any of the listed alliances wat to withdraw thier plans on attacking Abi? Speak now or forever hold your peace, We have begon out attack on who we thought WERE allies, which we made a friendly pact with*seems like now when we move in to FAGE they deline the fact that they ahd plans of attacking, the leader Phil said yes we said yes to other alliances that we had plans on attacking, but wernt...i ask you you had over 30 squads to our east and excpect us not to do anything about this? the plans were probably to meet up with lil and attack!We here at Abi acted quickly and spoiled FAGE's plans on their little quest on the EAST.We will fight a clean war,and take out the ones on that list one by one, but if you wish to arange some kind of NAP or want to pull out of that little plan of yours for attacking Abi all togther, then we may spare the lives of thoses who wish to honorobly pull off.

Thats it for today kitties,

Thanks for your time!
&
Good luck!

yours turly
~Bmac*Abi leader*

Post subject: Re: What's This? The Whole World v. Abi?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Even if you have the world against you, atleast have the guts to fight it.
And if possible dont come to the forums and say those things that makes us see you as a .... well .

Cheers
Unky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Unky, who's saying we dont have the guts to fight it off? im just saying, its tick 300, im giving the ppl who dont want to follow thro with this a chance to turn back, we can fight it off, and will. Also would you like to fill in the blank? I'd love to know what your calling me under thoses periods.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sure i dont have a problem filling it:
Even if you have the world against you, atleast have the guts to fight it.
And if possible dont come to the forums and say those things that makes us see you as a "silly player that doesnt know what to do in that type of situation" well .
For the information i have gathered is that you are the actual powerhouse in m4, If i posted in your Subject is because i find all your words a bit to... how to say it? a bit to dramatic when its just rank 4 ,6 and 19 against a rank 1 alliance and with a great player such as Get Out?
Do not misunderstand me with all this , even though i think its a bit to late .
Well Good Luck.

Cheers
Unky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

your forgeting lil*ranked 2* and yes it was a bit dramatic, but it would seem as a long topic if i said "the war between Sage, Rage, Fage an lil v. Abi, who will stand down and who will fight?" don you think? and a "silly player" whats wrong with diplamates? its a part of this game, no? the answer to every thing isnt war you know, sometimes nice words can fix things.also its rank 2, 4, 6, and 19. got ur numbers wrong there. What do you mean by "Do not misunderstand me with all this , even though i think its a bit to late ." at first i thought u were ganna build a colony:D but then i remembered Routhy saying u retired. mabye u should clear it up for me. Also yes Get Out is a Great player and great friend:D u should meet him some time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bomb13 wrote:
your forgeting lil*ranked 2* and yes it was a bit dramatic, but it would seem as a long topic if i said "the war between Sage, Rage, Fage an lil v. Abi, who will stand down and who will fight?" don you think? and a "silly player" whats wrong with diplamates? its a part of this game, no? the answer to every thing isnt war you know, sometimes nice words can fix things.also its rank 2, 4, 6, and 19. got ur numbers wrong there. What do you mean by "Do not misunderstand me with all this , even though i think its a bit to late ." at first i thought u were ganna build a colony:D but then i remembered Routhy saying u retired. mabye u should clear it up for me. Also yes Get Out is a Great player and great friend:D u should meet him some time.

Oh i didnt see the "lil alliance", well thats a serious problem then . i guess i over said many things and im sorry for it.
Well what i tried to say in the "phrase" you didnt understand is that maybe it was a bit to late to clear my words and you would be mad about them.
Oh and about politics sadly im not a politic player and i rather dont mess with it because the last time i said something i made the world my enemy. So thats why i rather be a soldier in any alliance than someone that can say something about politics. Yes im a retired player and i doubt i will play right now. Yeah Get Out is something else i must say it , hope he does great in that round.

Cheers
Unky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

yea Lil is a problem, along with FAGE/RAGE/SAGE, we dont want em teamen up on us, its not even tick 300 and we are found as that big of a threat that fast? either they are realy scared or they realy want to end this round fast, and yea what u said, im sure at the time the blank was filled up with another word that got me a little mad at first but then i thought, yea he's a great player and all, but he isnt even on m4 so how can he call me a ____ when he isnt me my shoe's. Well if you ever do want to play, you should come play with me some time:D id love to play with BD's greatest. And i could introduce you to Get Out*thats not the same Get Out as on M2*

and policts dont go well with me sometimes, but you just have to suck up your pride and do what is needed for your alliance to win*i do not backstabe*

well thanks for your time there unky, enjoy hearing what you had to say
&
Good luck!

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

maybe this'll turn out like M2, you'll go gung ho, thirsty for blood, and get your army whiped out again, and be afraid to log on? Just sayin

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

UndeadAngel wrote:
maybe this'll turn out like M2, you'll go gung ho, thirsty for blood, and get your army whiped out again, and be afraid to log on? Just sayin

o yes because you know exactly what happend to me on m2.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 am 
Captain
Captain

the whole world is against you because you have me there .... and im rank 1 ....

hey wait ... thats not me LOL willirob and his cash and stealing my name is giving me some good rep :)

thanks willi ^^

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next