It is currently Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: My account stacks at Campaign loading screen
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:36 pm 
Private
Private

I was playing Campaign mode when an Advertisment appear named "OYUNLAR1.NET" the Ad is too long, I cant skip it so i decided to refresh the game..Then after that i was moved lobby then i enter campaign mode again but it stacks at loading screen forever i waited almost 30 minutes i also tried refreshing many times and clearing the browser cache even clearing the entire browser but still its stacks on loading screen on campaign mode..but when i do PVP the game works fine even in store it only stacks at campaign mode im sure its not my internet connection problem because i tried creating a different account and it can do campaign mode but when i switch to my real account it doesnt open the campaign mode it just stacks at loading forever. :(
I even tried using my android phone it still cant open the campaign mode.

Post subject: Re: My account stacks at Campaign loading screen
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 ICQ  YIM  Profile

Try again later or clear your cache and cookies,The ads like that sometimes make a lag,that's why i stop playing SuperMechs for a week,The annoying ads make a lag,Every player feel this too,The ads OYUNLAR1.NET Always make the game lag,

Not you too.
When i after doing ladder battle,the ads 'OYUNLAR1.NET" is pop up,and i need to refresh it,buy..when i refresh it,The ladder battle "Searching for opponents" is lagging and make it more lame...

The ads like that need to be removed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:40 pm 
Private
Private

It looks like that Ad just broke my account its so annoying.. almost 12hours ago now still i cant open campaign mode it looks like my campaign mode bugged because of that Advertisement. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:38 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 ICQ  YIM  Profile

Administrator and Moderators
should be consider about this advertisement make a lag,They are need to fix the annoying advertisement make a lag,(OYUNLAR1.NET is one of all ads that make lag),maybe that ads contains virus make a lag (Lag Virus 2.5)

How do you get screen shot?tell me how step by step

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

renzie4 wrote:
It looks like that Ad just broke my account its so annoying.. almost 12hours ago now still i cant open campaign mode it looks like my campaign mode bugged because of that Advertisement. :(

Hello,

Could you tell us the playerID (or username if not possible) of your broken account?

Or is it the current account?

Preferably email me ([email protected]), we will look into your account and this issue in detail!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 ICQ  YIM  Profile

Alexander in Secret Mission now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]