It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: What's this... the third time?
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Poor Kush Man, we hardly knew ye!

You must feel awful silly now talking all that smack...
How many times have you lost your army now?

Attackers :
Army worth : 166900 metal, 65700 oil and 1012 soldiers.
Loses : 24300 metal, 0 oil and 243 soldiers.
Performance : 75%

Defenders :
Army worth : 94700 metal, 37800 oil and 569 soldiers.
Defenders lost all units.

Post subject: Re: What's this... the third time?
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, Phycic in the long term he would win. All you have is infantry and more infantry. Eventually 500 vechs and mechs would beat 1000 infantry though :D .

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:31 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lol

The anti-infantry troll has struck again.

Judging by your join date I reckon you're just a LOZ member who can't cut it in game so you have to come to the forum to try and talk about how easy my army is to kill.

Fine by me.

If in fact infantry are so easy to kill:
1) Why are your members now building infantry based armies?
2) Why haven't you killed me yet?

I'm guessing you're Kush Man in game as other LOZ members are a bit more sensible and don't talk such silly smack after getting beat.
Not only that but your forum debut seems to coincide with Kush Man's latest defeat and you're probably too embarrassed to show your face in game again and must hide behind some made up name in the forums...

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:28 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Before you starting killing me let me stop you there. :D .

1. Im not from LOZ....

And dude, I may have joined recently but thats because I have taken on a new identity. I was a BUL5 member. Im not saying infantry armies are bad, but they can die quite quickly = less power.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i lost my army 3 times to be exact...not to get anybody confused. but we are still only 5k pts behind you and u still have 150+ crystals then us.

tke your lil army and throw it out the window. youll never touch our hive and youll never hurt my pride cause no h1n1 member will touch an loz member and thats just really thats all there is to it.

we gto so many great subs and players in this round u mine as well call it a game of battleship.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I love LOZ, don't get me wrong, but LOZ isn't LOZ without Max and Renee :(

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:04 am 
Captain
Captain

UndeadAngel wrote:
I love LOZ, don't get me wrong, but LOZ isn't LOZ without Max and Renee :(

Well said.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Southern_Smoke wrote:
i lost my army 3 times to be exact...not to get anybody confused. but we are still only 5k pts behind you and u still have 150+ crystals then us.

tke your lil army and throw it out the window. youll never touch our hive and youll never hurt my pride cause no h1n1 member will touch an loz member and thats just really thats all there is to it.

we gto so many great subs and players in this round u mine as well call it a game of battleship.

We don't have to touch your hive, and I never said I was going to.

We actually have 240 more crystals than you if you looked and we're enjoying that crystal advantage too.
It helps us replace our armour after we kill a LOZ army.

Maybe if you guys could keep an army in the field you could actually close the gap between the alliances and you might make good on this 'relic advantage' that you mentioned in your PM. Barring favourable placement for you, once relics come out you'll see this gap increase.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Wow Psychic, are you really saying this?
Phycic wrote:
Not only that but your forum debut seems to coincide with Kush Man's latest defeat and you're probably too embarrassed to show your face in game again and must hide behind some made up name in the forums...

for someone who is so pissed at people for arguing with you on the forums, it seems youve grown quite a nack for it. And if your so proud about you destroying LOZ's army, how come they still have the relics?

Comon now, even a great military mind such as you isnt this foolish! You destroyed LOZ's army, and what have you to show for it? a few BRs... yea and thats cool to look at! The fact is your scared, the only advancments youve made was in nuetral ground, destroying armeis isnt anything because if LOZ is still strong, then their tactics are better.

Your pride in destroying armies will get you no good, act upon your statements, and if you arnt prepared to attack LOZ directly, then dont come screaming like a baby on here when you kill 500 units

The fight awaits us, brethren, embrace it boldly, and without hesitation.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

targoon wrote:
for someone who is so pissed at people for arguing with you on the forums, it seems youve grown quite a nack for it. And if your so proud about you destroying LOZ's army, how come they still have the relics?

Well, for one I'm not pissed at people arguing....
Secondly, there really isn't an argument here....

targoon wrote:
Comon now, even a great military mind such as you isnt this foolish! You destroyed LOZ's army, and what have you to show for it? a few BRs... yea and thats cool to look at! The fact is your scared, the only advancments youve made was in nuetral ground, destroying armeis isnt anything because if LOZ is still strong, then their tactics are better.

We've more than a few battle reports to show for it.
The fact that LOZ has handed their relics over to ZN is a victory in itself.

LOZ has significantly weakened and is only going to get weaker. We've won many significant battles so how can you possibly say their tactics are better?

One person cannot advance against an entire alliance and that's why I wasn't making advances before as it was rather impossible. The fact that at least three LOZ members didn't even attempt to advance is another victory which led to us acquiring a key relic.
When they did advance, at least 4 members lost major battles.
Sorry but saying their tactics are better is far from the truth. Even a sensible LOZ member would admit that their advance was mishandled.

targoon wrote:
Your pride in destroying armies will get you no good, act upon your statements, and if you arnt prepared to attack LOZ directly, then dont come screaming like a baby on here when you kill 500 units

We've advanced on LOZ twice now, both times resulted in them relocating. The second involved a few of them dropping alliance and a merger with some of the more powerful ZN players.
Check the map again as this marks the third time marching onto LOZ

I never came here 'screaming like a baby' by the way.
Many of my posts are trying to inject some interest into the round. People just seem apathetic and it's a shame.
This game is brilliant fun but it takes away half of it when there isn't someone on the other side really pushing you back....

This post was however a bit different.
I have nothing against many BD players and I wouldn't hesitate to play with some of the LOZ members in the future if I was given the opportunity.

Kush Man though... no.
It's rare that you meet someone so bloody arrogant here and it just drives me. This was a bit of a rub in the face for the bloody ridiculous messages sent in game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next