It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: noobie? deserter? banished?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:23 am 
Private
Private

Home Army of Warsaw accepting all noobs, derserters and any who have been banished from their alliance.

to new to fight on your own?
have you left your alliance and now face the wrath of your past brothers?
are you a serious player but have been banished from your alliance because of differences between you and the leader?

then join me, join me in creating the most vast complex underground network of alliances, treaties, mercanaries and bounty hunters to span the globe.

join me for refuge, honour, dignity and empowerment as we oppose the mightiest foes

to victory or death!

Eulogy~

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]